It starts with....

Firstly, thanks to all of you coz spending your time to read my blog. I’m just getting started with this ‘blogging’ thing actually. Being a blogger is hard for the truth. I had 2 read books, papers, magazines and other source of materials to gain some ideas for me to write. Grammar is another thing to be watched out. As we write, we assume that what we write is correct, without any mistake. It is so hard man! If you find any mistakes in my writing, please do tell me so.

Well, as this is my first post, I won’t be writing so much (to save some ideas actually). Oh, before I forget, those who as idea to share with me, just hint me or tell me your opinion or whatever you have been thinking of so that we can share it together.

Peace... =]

1 Ghost Whispers:

Luqman Fauzi November 22, 2009 at 12:48 AM  

welcome to the blogosphere. Blog ikut la bila2, ikut suka. We're not columnists that have a deadline.

I look forward to ur posts.

P.S: Belanja aku makan

Post a Comment

For the icebreaking...

My photo
nothing to be impressed with me coz i'm just not extraordinary...

My Frenz

About this blog

Powered by Blogger.